While your child is in our care, we want you to have the assurance that they are loved and safe. We have implemented many safety precautions to achieve this, from securing our building to making sure we have a germ free environment. Some of the highlights are below:
- Secure lobby and classrooms. Visitors must be buzzed in to have access. Any unknown person is screened prior to entry.
- Child Pick Up. Photo identification is required from all unfamiliar visitors. A visitor listed as an authorized person to pick up a child must still show photo identification if the school director and/or associate do not know him/her.
- Equipment safety. Some of the many equipment precautions we take include child-sized tables that are “non-tippable” and regular monitoring of equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Sanitation: Germs spread quickly at this age so we do everything possible to reduce the transmitting of germs by disinfecting cots, by having assigned cots, frequent hand washing, and regular disinfection of toys.
- Fire Drill: The safety of our children is paramount so we conduct fire/tornado drills regularly to train the teachers as well as the children.
- First Aid: In the event that it is needed, our staff is trained to perform CPR and first aid.
- Fire & Sanitation inspections are performed annually by local & state agencies.